Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gratias!

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I had a wonderful retreat as did all the other girls I was able to speak to. Unfortunately I was not able to personally meet all 148 but I did meet many wonderful young ladies and ran into some girls I had previously been acquainted with at summer camp two years ago. Nice seeing you gals again.
Concerning Saturdays vote it was a smashing Pro-Life victory! The Pitts-Stupak Act passed by 240 to 194! Thank you Lord for securing this victory thru the hands of Blessed Mother Mary! Let us continue to pray for our Congressmen and Senators that those who are not yet won over may be thru the intercession of their Guardian Angels and that those who have stood up for life may continue to do so.

1 comment:

  1. WHO WERE YOU?!?! I didn't know who you were, so I couldn't look for you! :( I was there; I had long brown hair, rather tall and I stayed in the 4th grade room. Let me know.
    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete