Monday, May 17, 2010

Drat! Yesterday I got so caught up in reading in The Hobbit I forgot to blog. Maybe I will post twice today to make up for it.

I finally finished Lord of the Rings a few weeks ago and yesterday The Hobbit so I am definitely going to be posting about them during the next few weeks. I need to organize my thoughts so it all sounds semi-intelligent.

This summer I want to do a series, so to speak, about new saints and blesseds. One of my friends recently was telling me that she couldn't relate to any of the saints. They all seem to be hermits, abbots and bishops she said. Sometimes I think she is right but actually there have been more saints in the 20th century then any other. Surely they must have some things in common with us. Some of the holy people I will post on our Bl. Marcel Callo, St.Joseph Moscotti and Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity. Of course I don't want to undermine the Church Fathers but to make known some of the newly canonized and beatified.

My last idea for summer blogging is to have a weekly review. In the weekly review I will report on all the amazing things I have done in the past week such as discover new and uncharted territories, go treasure hunting with dwarfs and slay dragons(sorry, my mind is still on The Hobbit). I will probably do it on Wednesday because it is a random day to do a review.

Maybe I will post again later but now I have to go to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment