Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happenings

This is what I did over the last two weeks. I joined the swim team, something I have wanted to do for years.
I registered for camp and will be leaving in (oh my goodness) only 2 weeks.
I applied for financial aid for school(fun). I prepared for my driving test which hopefully I will be taking very soon(within the next 2 weeks).
I made some additions to my vegetable garden, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and beans, green and yellow. I bought the cauliflower and brussel sprouts as plants but the beans I grew from seed so was very excited that they came up this late in the season.
I finished reading The Hound of the Baskervilles and watched a 1938 movie version with my brothers. I started The Scarlet Pimpernel and hope to finish today. My brother of course bet me as he always seems too.
He finished it on Wednesday. I went to a book sale and got The Spirit of the Liturgy by Cardinal Ratsinger and a book about St. John Brebuef, one of the North American martyrs. Lets see anything else? Oh yea I joined Facebook(':

2 comments:

  1. You are one busy girl! (You make me feel lazy) But I guess I've done a lot too... wrote about 7 poems in the last few days, started writing another fairy tale-like story and started a painting. Just doesn't seem like much cause it's so sedentary. I hope your driver's test goes awesomely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and I commented on your blog! ; D

    ReplyDelete