Sunday, June 20, 2010

O.K. I really don't feel like doing this but I will make myself do it. POST! I have been having so much fun outside in the summer sun that I just don't feel like doing it!
Yesterday I volunteered all day at a homeschool conference. Since my mom is due to have the baby anyday she wasn't up to going so I checked out some books that she was interested in. I spent the day with my best friend and when we weren't talking to people who came to our table we colored and she completed the world's largest dot-to-dot. It had over a thousand dots! WOW!
Besides that I have been getting ready for the baby, doing a ton of yard work, reading, babysitting, running errands and biking. I love biking. It is so much fun especially when I get a little disoreinted( he-he ).

While keeping the little girls amused I sometimes do crafts with them. Here is one we did last week.
To make it you need a paper coffee filter, washable markers, construction paper and a spray bottle.
1. Color the coffee filter.
2. Spray the coffee filter lightly 5 times. If you spray to much or to hard it will be ruined.
3. Let dry.
4. Once it has dryed you can make a circular frame for it out of construction paper if you wish. The finished product resembles a tie-dyed stained glass window.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ardhoniel! Who is this weird best friend of yours? It's good to be reading your blog again, though I won't be able to very often. Hmm... I think I shall steal one of my Dad's coffee filters today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got your internat back! Now I will be more inspired to post again!

    ReplyDelete