Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update


Hi all! Quick update here. I have been wanting to post some pictures for you all to see but have had some challenges. I hope to get them downloaded soon though. The weather has been really nice and the trees just amazing! More brilliant then I ever remember them being. The yellow just glows. I feel like I'm in Lorien. We have these three small trees and this year the leaves were mostly yellow except for the tips which were flaming red. The trees looked like they were ablaze with fire! Awesomeness!
Lets see, what else has been keeping me from the computer besides the wonderful weather? Running. I raised my weekly mileage by 10 last week so I'm going to have to spend 2 versus 1 hour on it every day. Then, lets see, I have been trying really hard to make time to read The Two Towers as my brother is beating the pants off me. He read the whole Tolkien Trilogy in a week, then the Hobbit in a number of days and is now reading one I never even heard of called The Children of Hurien! I've got to catch up with that boy! I have been doing some writing independent of my blogging and have also been studying the Holy Father's new encyclical Caritas in Veritate. So yes that is everything that has been happening and this is the end of a very poorly written ,random post.~Ardhoniel

3 comments:

  1. yes, that was a very poorly written post; I'm dissapointed-- JUST KIDDING!!!! I can't wait to see all your awesome photoes! You are so fabulous at photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should add music to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have found out how to do a forum!
    You would have to let me get your email though, so if thats not o.k. with you I'm fine with that.
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete