Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In His Presence


Lately ,because I'm currently not in school or employed, I've been able to go to Eucharistic Adoration more often. Some weeks it has been every day, others not so much. Whenever I go though it is such a blessing to be able to enter the presence of the Lord. If it has been a particularly hectic day I pour it all out before Him. Other times I feel drawn to meditation on the scriptures or intercessory prayer. On days like today though I have nothing to say but "Thank you Lord" and I am content just to sit in the presence of my King.
Come to Him and be refreshed. Even if you experience dryness the time spent is not in vain but will serve to draw you closer to His Eucharistic Heart. He will refresh you and your effort will bring joy and consolation to Him. -Ardhoniel

No comments:

Post a Comment